The thermal baths in Bad Reichenhall – a place to relax
Bad Reichenhall is attractive in many ways – and it always has been. The mild Alpine climate and the particularly clean air give the place the nickname “climatic spa town” and our exclusive apartments the name “Alpen Air”. Various health treatments, a visit to the thermal baths of Bad Reichenhall, Alpine salt as a therapy ... here, you can give special attention to your health.
Relax at the Alpen Air exclusive apartments
Of course, you also have room in our Alpen Air complex to dedicate yourself to your well-being. In our apartments Hochstaufen, St. Pankraz, and Predigtstuhl, you will find spacious bathrooms for your do-it-yourself wellness as well as large balconies and terraces where you can take a deep breath while you relax and enjoy the view of the fantastic mountain scenery.
Our highlight is the small and charming wellness island, which is accessible for all the guests of the Alpen Air exclusive apartments. There, you will find the sauna, a drinking fountain with crystal-clear mountain water as well as a Kneipp hose and a rain shower. Lean back and relax!
Inhale. Exhale. Breathe.
What Bad Reichenhall offers in terms of wellness and health
- Rupertus Therme thermal baths in Bad Reichenhall
- Thumsee – bathing lake and natural retreat
- Healing and health-promoting treatments for: the respiratory tract, allergies, the skin, the musculoskeletal system, stress, and exhaustion
- Unique healing salt water and healing salt from the Alps
- Laist (mineral soles mud) and mountain pine as a natural therapy
- Health treatments
- Breathing Time – the special programme to reduce stress
- And so much more