Where to eat in Bad Reichenhall
Good food and drinks go hand in hand with a successful holiday. At our exclusive apartments, you have the possibility to prove your culinary skills in a fully-equipped kitchen however and whenever you want. If you prefer to eat out in Bad Reichenhall (the centre is 5 minutes’ walk away), we have wonderful recommendations for you!
Shop corner and partner restaurant
In our small shop corner, you will find everything you need to enjoy a spontaneous good time: wine, sparkling wine, beer, non-alcoholic drinks, espresso tabs, and bread from Resch & Frisch. If you are planning a barbecue evening, you will find a barbecue area in our garden for cosy evenings together with friends and family. If you prefer to be taken care of, we cordially invite you to visit our partner restaurant the Wieninger Schwabenbräu (just 300 metres from Alpen Air). For an extra charge, you can enjoy an extensive breakfast in the restaurant and spoil your palate with Bavarian delicacies during lunchtime and in the evening.
The world belongs to those who enjoy it.
Nearby restaurants we recommend
- Wieninger Schwabenbräu – our traditional inn, which we have been running with love and dedication for over 20 years. Traditional food, beer garden beneath old chestnut trees, a rustic ambience, and genuine hospitality. We look forward to seeing you!
- Café Reber – coffee and cake
- Restaurant Delphi – Greek restaurant, Mediterranean cuisine
- Mamma Rosa – Italian specialities
- Dolce Vita – Italian restaurant and pizzeria
- Warsteiner Boulevard – bistro and restaurant with large terrace
- Lohmayr Stub'n in Piding – Bavarian tradition meets modern cuisine
- Ikarus in Hangar 7 in Salzburg – every month, a different top chef