So much more than just an accommodation in Bavaria
The name gives it away: the Apartment Hochstaufen offers a wonderful view of the local mountain of Bad Reichenhall in the Chiemgau Alps. And let’s be honest: what more could you wish for on holiday than a place where you can escape, enjoy the peace and quiet, and let your gaze wander into the distance? These peaceful moments allow you to ponder and come up with ideas for your next adventure. It is truly wonderful that you can realise your ideas in the active and natural paradise around the climatic spa town of Bad Reichenhall and collect unforgettable memories.
Living room: Open, fully-equipped built-in kitchen with refrigerator/freezer combination, coffee machine, “Dolce Gusto” espresso machine, toaster, dishwasher, glass ceramic hob, oven, microwave, baking station by Resch & Frisch, spacious seating area, 55” flat screen TV, radio, cordless vacuum cleaner, balcony, and room-high windows for an unobstructed view of the Hochstaufen, outdoor lounge for chilling out, grilling, and enjoying peace and quiet ...
Bedroom: 40” flat screen TV, box spring bed, allergy-friendly duvets and pillows, balcony, and floor-to-ceiling windows for an unobstructed view outside, bed linen, reading lamp, desk
Bathroom: shower, window, toilet, hairdryer, cosmetic mirror, integrated radio, towel dryer, towels, bathrobe, slippers; in addition, a separate guest toilet
The prices include: amenities (bed linen and towels), parking for the duration of the stay, LAN and Wi-Fi, use of washing machine and dryer, sauna, welcome gift
Arrival: 4:00 p.m.
Departure: 10:00 a.m.
- Final cleaning: 50.00 euros
- Tourist tax (to be paid on site): 3.30 euros
- Pets/dog: 9.00 euros per night
- Breakfast for an extra charge at our partner restaurant Wieninger Schwabenbräu
- If you wish, we can go grocery shopping for you for the start of your stay, so you can begin your holiday in complete freedom. The purchase will be invoiced to you upon your departure.
- Parking space in the garage for an extra charge and subject to availability
- Daily cleaning available upon request: 25.00 euros per cleaning (kitchen not included)
Look forward to ...
- A place where you feel at home
- Natural wood furnishing (knotty oak)
- High-quality beds
- Attention to detail
- Underfloor heating
- Floor-to-ceiling windows for an unobstructed view outside
- Sauna, shop, and garden for communal use
- Close to the centre of Bad Reichenhall (5 minutes’ walk)
- Active possibilities for everyone: hiking, biking, paragliding …
- Wellness in the climatic spa town
- Near the Mozart city of Salzburg and Berchtesgaden
You will find all the services we offer you during your holidays in Bavaria here.