Your holiday apartments in the Alps
Salzburg, the city of Mozart, is only 20 minutes away, the city centre of Bad Reichenhall is just 5 minutes’ walking distance, and the mountains with the Predigtstuhlbahn, the world’s oldest originally preserved cable car, are easily within reach – at our Apartment Predigtstuhl, you will spend your holidays far away from everyday life, in a completely quiet location on the edge of the forest and yet very close to action. Inhale. Exhale. Breathe. Arrive and take time for your well-being in the well-known climatic spa town of Bad Reichenhall. The incredible panoramic view is included!
Kitchen: fully-equipped built-in kitchen with refrigerator/freezer combination, coffee machine, “Dolce Gusto” espresso machine, toaster, dishwasher, ceramic hob, oven, microwave, kettle, egg cooker, Resch & Frisch baking station
Living room: multimedia island, cordless vacuum cleaner, spacious sitting area, 49” flat screen TV, balcony, and floor-to-ceiling windows for an unobstructed view of Predigtstuhl, large balcony with sun loungers
2 bedrooms: 40” flat screen TV each, box spring bed, allergy-friendly duvets and pillows, access to the terrace, windows for a clear view outside, bed linen, reading lamp, desk
Bathroom: shower, window, toilet, hairdryer, cosmetic mirror, radio, towel dryer, towels, bathrobe, slippers; in addition, a separate guest toilet
The prices include: amenities (bed linen and towels), parking for the duration of the stay, LAN and Wi-Fi, use of washing machine and dryer, sauna, welcome gift
Arrival: 4:00 p.m.
Departure: 10:00 a.m.
- Final cleaning: 50.00 euros
- Tourist tax (to be paid on site): 3.30 euros
- Pets/dog: 9.00 euros per night
- Breakfast for an extra charge at our partner restaurant Wieninger Schwabenbräu
- If you wish, we can go grocery shopping for you for the start of your stay, so you can begin your holiday in complete freedom. The purchase will be invoiced to you upon your departure.
- Parking space in the garage for an extra charge and subject to availability
- Daily cleaning available upon request: 25.00 euros per cleaning (kitchen not included)
Look forward to ...
- Absolute Alpine idyll above the roofs of Bad Reichenhall (5 minutes’ walk)
- High-quality beds
- Attention to detail
- Underfloor heating
- Floor-to-ceiling windows for an unobstructed view of the Predigtstuhl
- Active possibilities for everyone: hiking, biking, paragliding ...
- Wellness in the climatic spa town
- Near the Mozart city of Salzburg and Berchtesgaden
You will find all the services we offer for your holiday apartment in Bavaria at a glance, here.